Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why Every Entrepreneur Should Write

I haven't fully embraced the entrepreneur title. I think it's because I haven't registered my company yet. Fortunately for me though I've gotten some projects already after almost 6 months of looking. I'll use this momentum to start and incorporate my company early next year. Maybe then I can truly call myself an entrepreneur.

I came across the piece from BusinessInsider.com on 'Why Every Entrepreneur Should Write' and I said to myself; 'I write!!! Cool!! I'm an entrepreneur!!! But I do take inspiration from entrepreneurs blogs since, as the article says, you really do go through the same process. It may be a different industry or country they are writing from but I guess there is really a natural path that starting businesses must go through. Their blogs offer a lot of sound advice for start-ups and its absolutely free.

I always say that it's difficult to argue against success and these entrepreneurs have already gone through the process (some go through it several times) and they have been successful at what they do. The least I can do is listen to what they say.

In the next few months I will be formally starting my business and I'll try as much as possible to blog about my journey to share it with everyone.

So enjoy the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment