Sunday, December 5, 2010

Creative Entrepreneur

This term is new to me and I saw the term from this picture:


I've been following her for sometime now because she seemed to have embraced the web and created a lot of opportunities for herself. I think she is just one year off of college and she been making her rounds both online and offline (traditional media).

Here's just a list of her web touch points and the number of followers or fans she has:

1. Facebook 29,483 fans
2. Twitter 11,100+ followers
3. Tumbler 24,160 followers
4. Lookbook 8,462 fans

Based on these she has more presence on the internet compared to some local brands.

I try to follow because she has embraced the medium and I can learn a few pointers from her. I can recommend her to some clients to be an online brand ambassador. This also gives me a good look into what is current among the younger generation (not that I am an old fart already).

I'll try to profile more people who I think have stamped themselves on the web and who made a good living out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment