Thursday, December 9, 2010

Interesting Reads I Found Today

When I find something interesting I usually don't close the web page until I've posted it here on my blog. I try to have a theme or write an intro on the post. But these articles have been piling-up and I'd like to close some tabs on my browser (yes, I'm OC like that).

1. 3 things most people don't understand about viral marketing from Smartblogs.com - I still don't think that any local agency has really shown full competence of implementing a viral campaign (at least I haven't seen any digital only execution). Maybe some campaigns have been successful targeting a very niche market but something moving from web to the main stream have been very few. Or maybe, I'm just not the target market.

2. 5 Lessons Big Corporations Can Learn from Start-ups from Mashable.com - well start-ups can also learn from this article. I think it's a real good read.

3. 6 Social Media Trends for 2011 from Harvard Business Review - It's that time of year again where people would look at the past and the future. This article is a little too complicated for me but it's worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment