Thursday, December 16, 2010

Articles I'd like to share

For some reason I've been getting a lot of good reads from the internet and I'm finding it hard to keep pace with it. So, I'll just keep posting links to nice reads I find on the net even if they are unrelated to each other.

1. 25 Things to do in the Philippines from Inquirer.net - I encourage people to travel and I hope I get a lot of visitors on my blog who are not from here so please go and visit this beautiful country of mine. I've done 11, 13, 23, 24 and. So, I'll have to add these 20 thing to my bucket list. Some I've actually visited as a child but I'd still like to add this to my bucket list.

2. 10 Laws of Productivity from the99percent.com - just real good principles to follow. Don't hesitate, start small, experiment, experiment experiment are just some of the good stuff...

3. 19 Entrepreneur Blogs that will change your life from www.johnpaulaguiar.com - there will be more links here and I haven't actually looked at all the blogs but I'm sure you're going to get a lot of good advice here. One day I want to write about my start-up experience and hopefully people can learn a lot from my experience. The internet can really change your life.

4. Learn how to make Facebook work for you from Sitepoint.com

5. 10 Creative Uses of the New Facebook Profile from Mashable.com - this is just cool!

6. YouTube tops 2010's Most Buzzed-About Social Network List from Mashable.com


No comments:

Post a Comment