Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Example of a Viral Campaign

Sometimes I just randomly follow people on Twitter (a pretty face is always a good reason). Julia Roy was one of those follows and apparently she's a big blogger (at least I think she is) in the US. Regardless whether she is a big blogger or not I get a lot of good stuff by following her. Here's one viral campaign I got from her - Influence Project. I guess it's goal for the user is to see how big is your online influence. By clicking the link from her Twitter she probably increased her online influence. You'll do the same for me if you click on that link as well. It seems though that the company behind this is gathering a good database - how they plan to use this I can only guess (another social network perhaps?). Here's a picture of the site below:


My point in this post is not only to show the viral campaign but also inform you guys that you can get a lot of creative ideas by following 'lesser' know personalities on the web. One of the more popular Twits I follow is Mashable. I learn a lot from them but it seems that I also get a lot of cool stuff from Julia Roy. The good thing about her is that she's not that well known and I can get a lot of unique ideas from her.

Now it seems that FastCompany.com has a lot of cool ideas as well. One more site to follow...as I always mention the web is your best resource for anything. Expect me to post more stuff coming from FastCompany.com soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment