Monday, July 5, 2010

Small Business Ideas - Top 6 for 2010

I came across this article earlier on small business ideas but first I'd like to share a video which hopefully can inspire some of you to start your own business and pursue your dreams. I went through this seminar a few years back and I still look back at my experience and at their videos to look for inspiration to help me move forward. They are the Organizational Change Consultants, Inc (OCCI) and you can checkout their site here.

Here's the video:


I'd just like to list down the small business ideas:
1. Start a blogging business (Hey, maybe I'm on the right track I just have to write more)
2. Start a bookkeeping business - not for me
3. Starting a web design business - hmmm, I'm not a designer but I can do this (am doing this)
4. Starting a wedding planning business - I think I'll enjoy this, my mom had a flower shop before but not right now and I suck in events management
5. Opening I gym - I'll charge people to use the gym on my condo. Will this work?
6. Starting a consulting business - haha! Bingo! Call me now!!!

Here's the link to the full article. I think this is applicable here in the Philippines numbers 1, 3 and 6 are the way to go.

1 comment:

  1. All of our web hosting comparison and detailed assessments will present to you which web host will probably match your necessities. There are actually hundreds of hosting companies to choose from which can make choosing the perfect web host challenging. Our own web hosting comparison table makes the choice simple and straight-forward.

    ReplyDelete