Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting Business Advice from the Internet

As I'v always told my clients you can get anything on the internet, personal advice, digital marketing advice (just look at this blog) and small business tips. My blog is slowly evolving from digital marketing to small business advice. I guess this simply reflects the situation I am in right now. Yes, I am starting my business obviously it's related to online marketing simply because I've been doing this for a year and a half already. It's both fun and scary at the same time. If you're not doing anything you suddenly feel your not being productive. But I think that is the life of a start-up.

Anyway, join me in looking at these YouTube Channels for some business advice. 5 YouTube Channels for Small Business Advice.

1 comment:

  1. SEO Hosting is an initiative of pushing your SEO marketing work through various Class C and Class B IP's and across several geographically assorted locations. SEO Hosting is the most recent style in the internet advertising and it is regarded to be a successful procedure.

    ReplyDelete