Friday, July 9, 2010

Be an Entrepreneur NOW!!!!

Last week I was drinking with a bunch of kids who were probably just two years off college and they were so impressed when they were told that I was starting my own business. I wanted to tell them two things I was technically forced into the situation (just to be honest) and I feel I started too late. I was telling one of them  - my best advice I can give you ever is to start your business NOW. If someone gave me this advice at that age and drilled it to my head I would have been thankful for that single piece of advice.

You have to start as early as you can, set it as a goal, give yourself a time table and simply do it!!!! You have less to lose when you are young...

To Cholo, Jots, the F boys ... be your own bosses!! This is my advice to you....

I passed out that night by the way...


Cameron Herold: Let's raise kids to be entrepreneurs


No comments:

Post a Comment