Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mashable.com

I follow Mashable.com on Twitter and I constantly find myself clicking on the links they post. As much as I'd like to comment on some of these articles and apply them to the Philippine digital marketing scene I just couldn't find time to post it.  I do suggest that you follow them on Twitter and constantly visit their site for constant updates on social media marketing and online marketing in general. Since I use this blog as my own resource and sometime I ask potential clients and current clients to check it out. Here are some articles from Mashable.com that I find interesting (and I need to close these tabs on my laptop already).

Twitter Launches 'Places' Feature with Foursquare Integration - I believe that location based social networks will be the next platform for social networking and Twitter is preparing themselves for this. I should expound on some case studies location based programs in my future blog posts.

Inside Gatorade's Social Media Command Center - Aside from having a friend who works for Pepsi here in the Philippines, I think this shows how companies have embraced social media marketing. This is essentially how far digital marketing has gone in the US. With the Filipino embracing the social networks I expect more brands here to really start building their internal digital teams to take advantage of the Filipino's who just love these social networks.



6 Tips for Experimenting with Web Video - I touched on viral marketing on a previous post. This might be helpful if you plan on video virals.

Here's an article on how to measure your company's social media efforts, based on the article it's quite to use the application around $2,000 - there an opportunity here to do it manually or develop a similar application. Here's the actual site of the application.

Since I'll be starting on my own business soon I think this article '5 Teen Social Media Trends That Can Be Applied to Small Business' would be a good read for me and my potential clients.

The last article I'd like to recommend is '10 Web Design Bloggers You Should Follow' - you'll need a nice and functional site anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment