Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why do I Blog

Since I work for an online advertising agency making a website marketable is always part of our objective. So the best way to learn is actually to practice what we preach. This is why I try to embrace all the social media around me. I am always on Facebook and Twitter where you can see how people react on each others status messages. If you were on the net during the Ondoy and Pepeng calamities you'd realize how much information was being passed around in these social networks.

I daresay that I got my information faster on the web than on TV or even on news websites. The downside though is that those information on these site are sometimes unreliable. So, we have to be wary of passing information around.

Anyway, this blog will be a learning resource for me and hopefully I can earn some money from it. I can also use this platform to help on our search engine optimization and online reputation management projects.

At this point I am really just throwing a lot of content into this blog to help it become more visible on the internet space - and this is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment