Friday, October 30, 2009

My Blog History

Late December 2008 - I opened this blog account and drafted my first blog which I never posted.

April 2009 - Finally posted my "first" entry.

May 2009 - To help me adjust to my new place I posted additional entries.

September - Decided to go full blast into this blogging thing to use this as a platform to learn more about the online marketing business.

October 2009 - Inspired in part by the seminars I have been attending and the people in the office who started blogs I started to aggressively post more entries. As of Oct. 29 I got 70 unique visitors. It peaked at a certain day when I sent text messages to friends to ask them to visit my site. I think this is my 25th entry for October but I started posting on October 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment