Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sipalay

As mentioned on my previous posts I simply loved driving in Negros because of the scenic roads and this is just another example of those. At this point I think we were about 30 minutes before we hit Sipalay.

We stayed at Artistic Diving which I found through the internet. I inquired more than a year ago at it took me that much time to go here. The accommodation were at par with Anilao dive resort standards. Our room cost us about P1,500 a night and food was about P150++ per dish. Serving were quite small though and I won't rave about the food. Since the resort was a long drive from the town it was a hassle to go out and eat.





Here's pictures of the room.


Here's our view from the room.



It was the rainy season and it was raining when we arrived. The beach looks great in the pictures but it was quite dirty because of the season. But I can imagine this during the dry season. This would look really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment