Friday, October 23, 2009

Sipalay to Dumaguete


It's about 300km from Sipalay to Dumaguete. We left just before lunch. Here's some shots from the zigzag round heading out of Sipalay. As mentioned in my previous posts I loved the view from the car. I never enjoyed a road trip as much.






Here's the place where we had lunch. We really weren't in a rush so we had a leisurely lunch. Since Red Mobile is a client of our I decided to just get a picture of their ads which incidentally is the only one I recall seeing during my whole trip.






Some shots of the provincial life and the beautiful coast which was to my right the whole trip to Dumaguete...really breathtaking.







Finally reached the border. This was about 2 hours from Dumaguete and the roads started to get better. The dialect started to change from Ilonggo to Cebuano.






Final stretch to Dumaguete. I love the coastline. If it weren't for the bad roads a lot of people would probably be talking about this road. This would definitely be something I'd recommend people to see.








We arrived in Dumaguete just in time for dinner at about 7pm. I drove back to Bacolod. It was too dark to take pictures but I enjoyed driving especially through the zigzag section where we crossed the island. We arrived in Bacolod at around 1am. So we spent a total of 13 hour on the road. Tired but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment