Sunday, August 15, 2010

On Happiness, Entrepreneurship and Simplicity


I started this blog sometime at the very end of 2008 not really knowing what to do with it. This was just really for me to practice my craft which is online marketing. I started actively posting around September 2009 just random posting about events I go to or my travels. Then I shifted to placing stuff about online marketing. I placed a lot of stuff I read from different sources and I wanted this to be a place where I could point my clients to and serve as a reference for me.

I guess at this point there's going to be another shift. It's not going to be that big though but I'm starting to add posts about entrepreneurship and personal growth and happiness. These are all somewhat related to each other anyway and since this is exactly what I'm going through it might be worthwhile to blog about it. This will still be a repository of articles videos on the online marketing but I will (as I have already started) post more stuff on entrepreneurship, pursuing your dreams and living a happy life.

My dream is to be a resource speaker of all the above topics. So please do wish me luck. A book about my journey is also in the bucket list, which I have to write down. Anyway, here are links to articles which I have found to be both interesting and inspiring. Please do take your time to read through it.

1. But Will It Make You Happy - about people living simply and being happy
2. Manual for Climbing Mountains - go for your dream by Paolo Coelho
3. 21 Simplicity Tips from the World's Most Popular Bloggers
4. Life is 10% How You Make It and 90% How You Take It - on entrepreneurship
5. 15 Excellent Corporate Blogs To Learn From - on online marketing

The links above would give you a good picture of what to expect from my blog from now on and if I could just inspire one person to achieve and be happier - then I too would be a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment