Thursday, August 26, 2010

Links You Might Find Interesting

I come across a lot of articles in the net and it's really hard to keep pace sometimes. I just post them here in my blog so I can go back to them when I have time. I try to read most of these but some I just post prior to reading them. Anyway, here are links you might find interesting:

1. The Best Investment Advice you Will Ever Get by Mark Cuban (it's his blog)
2. How to Run a Home Business
3. 2010 VC Outlook for Start-ups
4. Time to Prepare for 6 Screen Marketing Plans
5. Why you need to know TED.com
6. Time's 50 Best Websites of 2010 (you'll also find below this Best Blogs of 2010)

Some of the links are blogs which is worthwhile to follow and some have links to sites or talks. It's really going to take some time for me to go through all the links and the links within the links....so read and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment