Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My not so recent travels...

My friend recently bought a Canon G10 and is quite interested in photography. I actually advised him just to proceed to buy a DSLR but he obviously decided against it. When you have a nice camera the best way to make use of it is to travel. Because he just bought a camera, I was inspired to post pictures of my recent travels abroad. These are posted on my Facebook and Multiply sites but I felt it would be nice to post some here.

Singapore 2008




Here's picture of my motel room, yes it is a motel. I chose the cheapest room I could get on the internet and I got this for about Php6,000 2 nights. Not bad really, except it was on the seedy side of Singapore. The hookers were literally line-up on the streets outside the motel...there was literally about 200 of them on the streets. I am not sure if they were line up according to how they look but the better looking one were the first one on the line.

Bangkok Jan 2009









I went to Bangkok Jan 1 - 4 to start the new year right. Stayed with friend and just had a grand time wasting time via masages and trying to see a few Bangkok landmarks.



No comments:

Post a Comment