Saturday, May 16, 2009

Settling in...








After two weeks here in Makati I finally fixed my stuff. I initially had to stay in a room with my brother but last week I got to move in to m own room. I really took my time before I organized my things since I knew I would have to change rooms again. This would actually be my first weekend here in Makati so now I'll try to really settle in. Here's some pics of the after and before (since I'm still getting used to this blogging thing - I still don't know how to format this damn blog).

Admittedly the after pics don't look to be an improvement but due to lack of space I really place stuff on my bed. I also organized some books on the shelf...easy to read feel good type of books. Nothing to heavy for me. I've read them all before but I really like the short stories there. Depending on where you are in your life you will always fine these stories relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment