Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Interests and Blogging

It took me quite a long time to start my blog and I'm having a difficult time sustaining it simply because I really don't know what ti write about. I started out writing about online stuff but I am not sure I can sustain it. But its really interesting to see how bloggers have influenced the marketing world. They are now a force to reckon with and big brands really give a lot of effort to woo these bloggers. I am just not exactly sure how to position my blog to be part of that influential group that marketers would want to invite to their events. It seems that as a blogger you really have to choose a topic which you are passionate about or at the very least interested in. In my case, I'm a generalist I kinda like doing a lot of things but I'm not really into one thing that I'm passionate about.

Topics that I've considered blogging about:
1. Diving - but I don't dive enough to be considered a hard core diver
2. Travelling - same as above, but given a chance I'd love too
3. Girls and dating - as above not enough experience but I think I could do a good job
4. Online marketing - soon, but not just yet
5. Tipid Tips - this has potential because I'm a mizer...
6. Photography - I can do something like photography for the non-committed

No comments:

Post a Comment