Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Non-action and the Flow

This is day 3 of my 21 day challenge to create a habit of writing as a practice and this blog will be that medium. This was an action I planned to take to create a new habit and/or hobby which will hopefully help me create income in the long run. It's night time now and throughout the day I couldn't seem to find a topic to write about. I was just lazy actually. I saved YouTube videos to comment on and write about. But since I never became really active in posting some became irrelevant and dated so I had to choose the video below.

I haven seen this video in a long time and must have watched it only once. So, this me forcing myself to take action because I feel unproductive if I didn't but the video says that taking no action is perfectly okay because the universe will take care of itself. Below are some of the quotes from the video.

It's just ironic that I forced myself to write this post and the material I chose to post about talks about inaction. What's good about this though is that in the past few days I was feeling restless because I'm not being production at all. And, that should be perfectly fine. I shouldn't feel guilty in me doing nothing. I have to trust that the universe has it's plan and the invisible hands of fate is guiding me where I am supposed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment