Friday, November 20, 2020

New York Bike Tour

Because of my ebike I consume a lot of content about it on Youtube. The channel of Propel Bikes is one that I regularly watch. It's a good window of ebikes which are not available here in the Philippines. Sadly, the local market isn't as broad as the US market. The local market has more affordable bikes though compared to theirs. The US pricing of ebikes probably wouldn't thrive as much here though since these would be priced on average about $2,000+ and that would costs as much as a scooter. I think the sweet spot her locally is about $500 to a high of $1,000 which is the cost of the current range of ebikes locally.

I'm not posting about ebikes though. While the channel was about ebikes, this time they used a cargo ebike to go around New York. I found their tour one of the more interesting ones. I've actually used Youtube to 'travel' since I'm mostly confined at home due to the pandemic. Youtube has been my eyes to see what's happening locally via creators and this video by Propel was one of those that helped me travel. Enjoy the sights of New York city!


No comments:

Post a Comment