Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Protect Your Home CCTV Cameras

Apparently some of those IP CCTV can be a window into your own home. An IP CCTV, is an internet protocol closed circuit TV camera. A lot of these types of cameras you can simply purchase off the shelf and install by yourself. If you don't place a password people on the internet can actually snoop into your own home. This video is from Canada but I did a simple search here in the Philippines and I found some cameras that you can snoop into. If it's a camera facing towards your lawn or street this is not an issue but if it shows the inside of your house make sure to use proper security measure when you install one. I personally have a Xiaomi IP camera and because it I have a password for it and it's facing towards a lawn I have no issues if people try to snoop.


No comments:

Post a Comment