Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moving Out After 1 1/2 years

This blog started it's life as a personal blog and my earlier entries were mostly about, what else, but personal stuff. Since one of my first entries was about moving in to this condo I just felt it was appropriate to blog about me leaving. You can check out my blog entry about moving in here. I moved in here May 2009 and spent 1 and a half years having the convenience of living at the heart of  the business district. Hopefully I'll be back in a few months but in the meantime I'll have a 50km commute to Makati or longer if my meeting is somewhere else.

It's just sad to see an empty space. Here pictures of my old room (I transferred rooms around June this year):


Here's picture of my new room.
My view when I wake up. It's blocked by a seat which I sit in when I talk on my mobile phone.

Here's my room as I was packing up.

Here's some pictures of my fantastic view which I will miss dearly.



Since the mid 90s I have lived in 6 homes and since 2007 I've been staying in a place for just a year (this condo being 1.5yrs). The only sure thing is change as they say and for every ending there will be a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment