Saturday, January 16, 2010

123joblogs (123 joe-blogs) is a year old

I just realized that my blog is already a year old. I actually made a blog account late December 2008. I'll just post some of my last 2009 pictures so I can technically move on to 2010.
Here's pictures for the Advertising Congress. I was a first time delegate.

Anvaya Cove (nope I didn't stay here, how I wish)


Here our creative and dev duo (Jots and Cholo).


Here's pictures from the Marlboro Party.



The ad congress was around mid-November and we fast forward to Rogue Digital's Christmas Party/Outing. Just got 3 pictures though.

 Our company's first party was held at Enchanted Kingdom. We braved the December SLEX traffic to go here. Not everybody enjoyed the rides but I hope everyone enjoyed the experience - our first group activity.

For some reason my 2010 will start after my Bangkok trip at the end of this month.

So here's a much delayed Happy New Year blog greeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment