Thursday, August 20, 2020

Fun Content for the Pandemic

Youtube has become my go to platform during the pandemic. I easily spend two or more hours watching videos there. I don't normally subscribe but I consistently watch videos from creators.Vanlife, NBA, cars, ebikes, late night shows are among the consistent content I follow on YouTube. Essentially though, I get trapped by the recommendations but there are some consistent creators I follow. 

I was watching 'Late Night with Seth Meyers' when I discovered one of their segments 'What does Karen know?'. It's a segment where Seth shows Karen, a millennial, a pop culture reference of his youth and checks if she can relate or knows about the picture. At the same time, Karen similarly show a picture of her youth references and checks if Seth knows about it. I found this segment very funny and Karen was a breath of fresh air and made the segment click for me. Below are a couple of segments from previous shows and you can just search for more if you like it.

In this time of pandemic content that makes you smile and laugh are priceless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment