Thursday, November 17, 2016

Starting Up Again!

I've been working on a new startup for about a year and a half already and the experience is very much similar to my first experience. Essentially all the difficult stuff of starting up - bootstrapping, hustling and waiting for positive responses. I've decided to place it on my blog just in case it may help a bit. The bare bones of it is selling sales data to pharmaceutical companies.

I've partnered with classmates from high school. He started a company 16 years ago and is now one of the top business intelligence companies here locally. He serves the top local and multinational firms in the Philippines including the 2nd biggest local drugstore in the country. All the software was developed internally! He's the IT guy and his wife is all others but her role is mostly business development. She came from the pharmaceutical industry as well.

Here's their website: http://sandmansystems.com/

Our startup is essentially just a product extension of their current services, it's Pharma Market Data Trends and here is our website: http://pharma-mdt.com/.

Here's an infographic I found that perfectly shows the benefits of the combined services to our potential clients.




In case anyone here finds this interesting email me at jojo.saddul(at)pharma-mdt.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment