Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cain's Arcade: Start-up Lessons from a 9 Year Old



I watched this video and took some inspiration from Cain since this is exactly what you'd need to go through to start-up a business (especially in my case with absolutely no resources)

1. Use whatever resources you have and make do with what you have
2. Be creative - pushed in the corner your creativity will automatically come out
3. Be patient
4. Focus
5. Like what you are doing
6. Be relentless
7. It may just take one good break to move forward (God I'm waiting!)
8. Hard work, creativity will be rewarded

Being so young, he may have not known any better. he was just really doing something he was having fun at. When you're old you get more impatient. Success often comes after many setback....as Michael Jordan say "I have failed many time and this is why I succeed" - not sure if that's the exact quote but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment