Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Be a good presenter and be a millionaire by making great sites...

This title is just a creative way to introduce some sites I encountered today which I'd like to remember and share to the world.

First off, you have to be able to present your ideas to an audience and here's an article that gives you tips on how to present like Steve Jobs to be more exact How to be Confident During a Presentation.

Now if you know how to present. Then you can be a millionaire. Here's How to be a Millionaire by age 25.

My way to get my first million is via websites. So here's 5 Websites that blew Mashable.com Away.

As a kicker here's a picture of Yvonne Strahovski. I've been searching images of here the past hour and here's a glimpse of my desktop back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment